A building reposition and high-end fit-out to the Chapel building in Dublin’s Irish Life Centre. Structure Tone were engaged by KSN & Urban Solutions to undertake this high end and complex project in conjunction with Unispace and FKP Architects. We worked with the client to achieve the high standard and quality finish the client was seeking, within a constrained cost envelope and considerable logistical challenges.
- High-end fast-track project completed in 16 weeks
- Manual removal of the existing roof top garden including 200 tonnes of soil.
- Installation of new roof membrane and roof top garden
- Installation of new curtain wall facade and roof lights
- Poured resin screeds to the reception lobby floor
- Installation of a new raised access floor in the Chapel Building
- Installation of new bespoke feature wall fins fixed and rotating specialist lighting packages
- Specialist custom joinery packages
- Specialist wall and floor finishes
- Coordinated and managed specialist integrated A/V system
- Modifications and installation of new M&E systems to suit new layout
- Installation of perimeter offices and conference/meeting areas