We partner with clients to help achieve their overarching real estate strategy and manage their construction projects across their portfolios. STO Building Group’s dedicated Global Client Services Group began more than 20 years ago to enable clients to establish and realize a strategic approach to long-term global real estate needs. We provide a single CM team to supplement aspects of their building program and space needs. Unlike other global construction management companies, STOBG Global Client Services is scaleable—we’re as excited and dedicated to a $50,000 project as we are to a $50 million roll-out.
We are a primary real estate partner managing construction needs for leading companies in many industries. We provide CM services in more than 100 cities throughout major global locations through our network of Affiliate Partners, STOBG’s global network of 25 leading construction management firms. For instance, we’ve had the privilege of supporting Edelman, the world’s largest marketing communications firm, triple in size over the last ten years. Learn how Edelman created a core team of designers, brokers, and ourselves to oversee long-range construction project planning and provide space procurement assistance hereGo to https://stobuildinggroup.com/edelmans-playbook/.
We manage new building construction, renovations, expansions, and fit-outs—whatever is necessary to procure, create, and adapt the physical structure that fulfills client requirements. Global Client Services manages approximately $400 million in construction projects annually.
No other CM organization has the capability to manage construction and facilitate the range of construction services in as many national and international cities as STO Building Group.
Key services typically include:
- Single point of contact
- A Masters Service Agreement that consolidates all services, simplifying the entire building construction, renovation, fit-out process
- Management of all construction services from pre to post, from planning and design to punchlist and final occupancy
- Management of projects where STO Building Group does not have a wholly-owned office
- Coordination of all stakeholder requirements, best practices, and quality standards
- Compilation of Life Cycle and Sustainability Analyses to capture all costs associated with the building process
In summary, STOBG Global Client Services puts clients into the space they need anywhere in the world, efficiently, on time, and on budget. We provide a client’s corporate real estate group with consistency and predictability, and behave as a true partner to all the client’s stakeholders.