Structure Tone Southwest completed the tilt-wall core and shell building and interior finish-out including site development, structure, building envelope, office mezzanine and utility infrastructure totaling 320,500sf of combined office and warehouse space. The build-out of the core and shell and tenant interior scopes of work comprised 241,500sf of warehouse and 79,000sf of office space.
The office space was designed to be an open environment that interconnects users throughout the building and includes executive private offices, conference rooms, a cafeteria with warming kitchen, a multi-purpose dining area, a training room, a fitness center, restrooms with showers, a laboratory and entertainment areas to evoke a collaborative environment. Rooms are strategically placed throughout the space to display and test the innovative healthcare equipment Stryker manufactures and sells. These areas are broken into two levels by a mezzanine brought together by a grand, two-story break room and common area.
The large warehouse space has both manufacturing and assembly capabilities with storage racks for distribution purposes.
The project highlights include:
- Two-story warehouse and office building
- Tilt-wall concrete panel construction
- Store front and masonry entry
- 79,000sf office space including a mezzanine breaking the space into two levels
- Open and private office spaces
- Research and development labs and storage
- Training suites
- Conference rooms and break-out areas
- Private soccer and basketball courts on the site
Stryker Communications Regional Distribution Center (RDC)
571 Silveron Blvd
Flower Mound, TX
Corgan – Interior Azimuth Architecture – Core & Shell
BCCI Construction Company