Hospital for Special Surgery, White Plains, NY
The Hospital for Special Surgery partnered with Pavarini to build their 34,000 square foot clinic, on two floors, within an existing class A office complex. Pavarini demolished the previous space, including the precast exterior facade. For this project Pavarini also performed extensive site work to create a new driveway to the entrance of the clinic.
Some of the highlights of the project are:
- A dedicated 4000 AMP electrical service, backed up by a standby generator.
- New rooftop chillers and AC equipment for the clinics HVAC system.
- A 1.5 Tesla Self Shielded Short Bore GE 450 MRI.
- Three (3) radiology labs
- A physical therapy gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool.
- Twenty exam rooms
- A suite of 15 offices for physicians
- Nursing and administrative office space
- New elevators
©Halkin Mason Photography, LLC
Hospital for Special Surgery
White Plains, NY
Ewing Cole Architects
Specialty Management Company, Inc.
Kallen & Lemelson Consulting Engineers, LLP